About Riri

"I have a big dream and believe that humans must dream as it is. Because this life is beautiful for those who believe of their dreams."

Allow me to introduce myself...

My name is Ria Badriyah, but my friends just call me Riri. For the first time ever, you’ll need to explore of Google search results, and you'll find many names like me. I was born in a small town at West Java Province on 1981 and i had four children. I too have a special someone in my life who will never know how much i love him. To beloved one, my husband and  my protector "JCR" :-)

Our world is full of ordinary women with extraordinary lives. But to be successful, i don't have to do extraordinary things, just do something a spectacular innovation in simple ways. Because my principal is only faith, fortitude and patience. My advice is believe that you can do everything and what you got was just a small “wow” and that's will depend on your objectives.

So that's the way it was.

According to the proverb, give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world. I always to respect your strength enough and you have come to the right place, join in teamwork to bring solidarity in the world.

Okay, that's all from me. Any other questions you might have you can direct to my email at info@networkprize.net or make sure to use these channels below. Thank you for your support (whatever) and i appreciate much.

Ria Badriyah
Author & Administrator

0 Komentar

 
'