Critical Thinking, Essential Preparation for Success

Still lingers through my brain about mystery of characteristic the critical thinking. Although this is a compilation of my own experience and i recognize there is an urgent need for me to further develop of my mind.

Critical thinking is a character about that person cannot be quickly believe, because always trying to find mistakes and  sharp in analyzing. And someone with critical thinking skills can determine the importance of any ideas.

Successful people always take risks, but they don't afraid to fail. The people that can do the things they think they cannot do are the ones who succeed, because the biggest failures of all is the mistake of not having tried at all. In fact, research indicates that bravery of someone are more likely to take personal responsibility for past mistakes.

At conclusion, i can make a judgment about what to believe, or a decision about what to do. For me, having critical thinking in my head is a preparation for success. So don't sit around complaining things are difficult. Just believe of all the great things and amazing people in your life will come. Think critically and become better problem solvers. Well its okay, and you can have your opinion about my story.

0 Komentar

 
'