Gamedex

Online game addiction is compulsive or uncontrolled use of video games, in a way that causes problems in other areas of the person's life. Often considered a form of computer addiction or internet addiction, video game addiction has been an increasing concern for parents, as video games have become more commonplace, and are often targeted at children. Video games include computer games, console games, arcade machine games, and even cell phone, PDA, and advanced calculator games. 
Games can be embedded in social networking site, such as Facebook. Sometimes, when I get home from work and I’ve put my children to bed, and I’ve tidied the kitchen and I’ve eaten some toast, I will take my laptop and sit on the couch. My girlfriend, I think, assumes that I am working. In fact, I may have told him. 
But I’m not. Really, I’m playing online card game. The room is dark and still and perfectly silent, and I feel a wave of contentment as the opening credits roll and the process of immersion begins. But now, blockchain has started to change the way people interact with games, by introducing a new gaming trend: blockchain-based games giving the possibility to earn for both players and owners. At the moment, these types of games are casual and built on collecting and exchanging operations. But, the potential power of blockchain for the gaming industry is enormous. 
In the near future we expect to get unique gaming experiences with constantly evolving characters and convenient in-game transactions between different games. We’ve begun to move in this direction, and the first significant results in this area have already been achieved. 
Crypto-video games are finally here, except that they aren't. Over the past few months, a steadily increasing stream of computer games have appeared that have used cryptocurrencies in one way or another, yet despite their growing frequency only a small number of these have actually used the mechanics of Ethereum or Bitcoin to provide a decentralized gaming experience. Feel that at Gamedex (www.gamedex.co)
0 Komentar

 
'